A debit card is usually a payment card that deducts money directly from your checking account . Also called “check cards” or “bank cards,” that are used to buy goods or services; or to avail cash from an automated machine or a merchant that can let you add an extra amount for any finance purchase. Looking for a MasterCard Debit Card? Then read this article first before you get one. The article aims in help you make the best decision whether to avail for a new Master debit card or not
Pros & Cons Of MasterCard Debit Cards
MasterCard Debit Cards A debit card has both pros and cons, and these are some of the pros and cons you should know before availing a debit card
|Secured than cash
|It has limitation for expenditures to cash in bank or a daily amount
|Doesn’t sustain any debt
|Can easily sustain incur overdraft fees Easy to avail
|Easy to avail , no requirement for application
|Lesser perks than credit cards.
MasterCard Debit Cards
MasterCard Debit Cards MasterCard Debit Cards has had a large popularity all over the world after it came into being. Many customers trust the swift customer care service along with lucrative benefits and rewards provided by the same. MasterCard Worldwide has been a publicly traded company since 2006.
Eligibility Criteria To Get Mastercard Debit Cards
- There are certain criteria to avail master debit cards , they are as follows; Being a citizen of India is necessary.
- The age criteria is above 18 years of age .
- You, as an applicant, have to show the valid photos, identity proof and address proof.
- The applicant has to make an initial deposit.
- Submitting the documents for KYC verification is necessary.
- You as an applicant might have to pay annual maintenance for cards to issue .
Features And Benefits
- MasterCard Debit Cards are acceptable all around the world.
- The holders have to follow 24 hours of no banking services.
- You can get the convenience of cash access across the world.
- Also this gives you the advantage of having safe access to your funds anywhere, anytime
- MasterCard Debit Card provides you the twin facility of withdrawing cash from ATMs as well as making purchases from merchant outlets, or online.
- Enables you to keep a monthly record of all the purchases during that particular month, this purchases also charge your card.
- MasterCard Debit cardholders but also Maestro and Cirrus customers are very much eligible to get access to more than 900,000 Maestro/Cirrus/MasterCard ATMs all over the world.
- The different ranges of MasterCard Debit Cards gives the standard, enhanced and World Debit MasterCard as they are very popular .
- MasterCard Debit Cards provides its customers with a 24 hour active helpline. Most importantly the card comes in need under emergency situations like loss or theft of card, especially when you as a cardholder is traveling abroad.
- Users get the added advantage of contacting their card issuing bank directly for any information related to their account or any theft of card.
- The card also gives you the convenience of enjoying your dream vacation or paying for daily needs like groceries. This mode of payment actually gives you freedom from paying by cash or cheques constantly.
Debit cards are an invaluable tool for many to finance any purchase. If you’re looking to build a credit history, it can be difficult to find a card that is both affordable and suitable for your needs. A debit card, you help pay back the money you’ve borrowed and pay off your balance every month. Now that you know all you can about the pros and cons of using a debit card and mastercard debit cards, you’re better equipped to choose the right card. Keep in mind the things we’ve discussed in the article before availing for the same.
Download Personal Loan App
Get a loan instantly! Best Personal Loan App for your needs!!
Having any queries? Do reach us at email@example.com
Q. What Benefits Can You Get To Enjoy The World Debit MasterCard?
A. World Debit MasterCard customers experience enhanced transaction security, that controls and a host of premier benefits. You also experience high class customer service with privileged travel experience.
Q. Can You Use My MasterCard Debit Card Outside India?
A. Yes, MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted worldwide. So, you can use your MasterCard Debit Card not only just to withdraw cash, but also to make purchases.
Q. What Can You Do If I Lose Your MasterCard Debit Card Or A Theft Occurs?
A. As all leading banks in India issue MasterCard Debit cards, it is important to notify the bank which has issued your card immediately . They will provide assistance in blocking your card immediately, to make sure any fraudulent transactions and activities are not processed.