There are lots of benefits for individuals who work independently. Therefore, by working on their schedule, setting their hours, and not having to cope with a lot of stress, they can take on a lot more responsibility and be more efficient. No matter your business, the time comes when you may require financial assistance. Whether expanding your existing business, renovating your business place or starting a new business, an instant personal loan can be the right choice for you. Taking an instant loan is becoming a trend nowadays because of its easy application procedure, low interest, flexible repayment plans, quick approval, and faster disbursal. Most importantly, Anyone looking for a loan can take an instant loan without hassle. Self-employed individuals can get an instant loan if they’re looking for financial aid.
Methods To Apply For An Instant Loan For A Self-Employed Person.
Most lenders now provide their customers with an easy application method and fill it through authorized websites or mobile applications.
- You can visit personal loan lending websites and check the loan product availability. Check for all loan lenders’ terms and conditions, such as repayment tenure, interest rate, EMI( Equated monthly instalment), etc., and Apply for the instant loan by filling in your details here.
- Nowadays, Many lenders offer personal loans through mobile applications. The procedure is easy and structured well. You can apply for the desired loan amount easily with application access.
- If you are applying through Buddy Loan, visit the website or download the application to proceed further. Here you can investigate multiple lenders and choose the one best suited for you. Hence, the process is transparent, and you can keep track of your applications and be updated about the process.
Eligibility Criteria: Instant Loan for Self-Employed
Borrowers, while availing of a personal loan, have strict eligibility criteria for an unsecured loan. The eligibility criteria for self-employed individuals are as follows:
Most lenders provide loans for borrowers who are in their twenties. For example, Buddy Loan lenders can provide loans to candidates aged twenty-one and over. Different Lending companies set age criteria differently depending on their policies.
Continuity Of Business-
This requirement is particularly for self-employed customers of our country. Their business should be running for a specified period. Most lenders expect their borrowers to show their business running for one to two years.
While providing a personal loan, lenders check the credit history, score, and credentials of the concerned borrower. Then approve or reject based on the information. The customer must maintain a credit score of 750 and above since the score will determine their interest rate. The score criteria depend on the lenders. It indicates if the borrower is prompt in processing the repayments.
A person with earnings starting from Rs.18,000 and more as monthly earnings are considered. However, mostly it’s a basic earning amount, and self-employed people can earn that much.
Loan Amount Allowed-
For self-employed people, it is allowed for them to borrow a loan amount minimum of Rs. 10,000 to a maximum of Rs. 15 Lakh. Based on which EMI or monthly instalment is determined.
Loan Aggregators Like Buddy loan Availability-
Firstly, it is available in most of the cities and towns in the country-India. It is lent to Indian citizens or residents.
Personal loan is available from six months to five years. It means you must pay back the money or in instalments with interest within this period.
The Document, Requirement For A Self-Employed Individual
Self-employed individuals are required to submit the following documents at the time of taking a personal loan:
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, Voter Id ( identity), PAN( Permanent Account Number), Passport, driving license, etc.
- Address proof – utility bill, Aadhar card, Voter ID ( identity), passport, etc.
- ITR (Income tax returns) for one to three years.
- Last three to six months, bank statements consecutively.
- CA audited the previous year’s total yield of business.
Features And Benefits Available To Self-Employed People.
Some of a personal loan’s crucial benefits and features are as follows.
Lenders provide personal loans with very minimal documentation. Some lenders offer the entire process online. A personal loan has a quick and minimal procedure; as a result, you get it instantly.
No Collateral Needed-
While applying for a personal loan, you don’t need to provide any collateral. It is an ideal loan for people who don’t want to risk their assets or collateral. It is beneficial for individuals who do not have a property to attain loan funds for their purposes or emergencies.
The personal loan amount is usually disbursed pretty quickly and transferred directly to your account within two or three days. Since there is minimal documentation, a personal loan is availed faster. You can get funds in a few hours if you have a bank account.
Flexible Repayment Terms-
This means that the payments are usually eased and can be customized according to the customer. For example, the tenure typically ranges from twelve months to sixty months. So you can choose your loan period and interest rate or EMI ( Equated Monthly Instalments ) based on the annual or monthly income depending on affordability.
Option To Pre-Close-
Most lenders offer their borrowers the advantage of pre-closure. If you’re charged with a large amount of money during the period of repayment, then pay off the loan to escape yourself from risk. However, lenders in the market mostly charge pre-penalty to concerned borrowers who choose to close their loans earlier.
Personal Loan For A Self Employee With Low Credit
Remember, while applying for a personal loan, you cannot get a reasonable interest rate for your loan if you have a bad credit history. However, On the contrary, you can still avail a personal loan even if you’re suffering from bad credit. You can get an unsecured personal loan as a better option if you have a bad credit history as a self-employed person. Banks or lenders don’t have to rely on credit scores and can depend on the collateral. Hence it is a good factor for both of them lenders and borrowers.
Facts That Are Affecting Personal Loan Rates For Self-Employed People
- Annual Income Tax Return– Suppose you have a large company with many employees, and your yearly income is high. Then you can accept a lower rate of income tax return (ITR) annually.
- Type Of Business– Banks are prepared to offer sound businesses lower interest rates. So that it will help sound business professionals and manufacturers to get covered with reasonable interest rates while getting personal loans.
- Special Rates For Self-Employed Professionals- Banks and lenders are more likely to fund Doctors, Engineers, CA (Chartered Accountants), and Architects. Lenders believe these types of business customers can repay loan amounts timely. They trust these types of customers and very rarely default. Hence these professional applicants are provided with better interest rates than other applicants.
Difference Between Availing Personal Loans From NBFCs And Banks For Self-Employed Person
Nowadays, Lenders in the market like NBFCs (Non-Banking financial companies) and Banks offer self-employed people a sum of loan amounts and rates differently with marginal differences. It is provided with flexible tenure. Before you choose to take a personal loan, you need to know the difference between both lenders.
The difference is that Banks have stringent regulations and rules, and some Banks have rules of availing loans only with a good credit score. While on the other side, NBFCs offer loans quickly and are lenient with their terms and regulations, and NBFCs provide loans for higher interest rates than Banks.
Factors To Check While Taking A Personal Loan From Banks And NBFCs As Self-Employed
- Rate Of Interest- Compare all the lenders, including NBFCs, and Bank interest rates while taking a personal loan.
- Monthly EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) – Most notably, keep in mind to check EMI or monthly instalments charged. Hence, all lenders provided and compared the same loan amount to make a final decision.
- Time Taken For Approval – Usually, you get a loan approved within two to three days. But, you are requested to check with the concerned lender about their terms and conditions in approving the loan.
- Disbursal Time – Compare the lenders’ disbursal times and check the processing time. Money transfer or disbursal is a different period for different lenders.
- Processing Fee And Prepayment Charges – Check and compare the costs for the lowest amount for processing fee and prepayment charges. It is not in monthly instalments and is to pay only once in the bank.
- Processing charges range from 1.50% to 2%. However, as an advantage factor, Buddy Loan does not charge any processing fee, prepayment fee, or hidden charges.
- Loan Tenure – Again, compare and check with all the lenders about their loan tenures. Choose the right fit for you.
Appropriate Reasons To Take Personal Loan for Self-Employed
There are various reasons why one chooses a personal loan, being a self-employed person, like:
- If you possess credit card dues.
- In need of emergency monetarily, For instance, Hospital expenses
- Shortage in marriage expenses or to invest in marriage expenses
- Investment of money for building a home or home renovation
- Loan for travel expenditure for personal or business use, Internationally or domestically.
- Invest money for working capital to start a business or expand a business.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, as a self-employed person, there will be profits and losses while running the business. Sometimes, in emergencies, You’ll need money. It is the best option for you to take an instant loan and save yourself in a risky situation for emergency needs. The benefits of a personal loan for a self-employed person are wholly justified. As a result, Self-employed people can significantly solve their issues by taking a personal loan; They are often subject to many cash flow issues. Self-employed people often have a lot of expenses without a lot of revenue. They may have to take loans from friends or family, which can be embarrassing and lead to strained relationships. A personal loan solves all these issues and offers a lot of benefits. A personal loan from Buddy Loan is available for an easy application system and quick loan approval.
Having any queries? Do reach us at email@example.com
FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. What are the benefits of availing personal loan online through apps or Websites?
A. The most significant advantage is that the online application process is convenient and quick. Therefore, you can apply online comfortably from home or anywhere using the net. After uploading documents on the site, you’ll instantly get a loan amount to your bank account. Self-employed people can save a lot of money by applying online.
Q. What are the repayment options or modes offered by lenders?
A. Most lenders provide various options or modes to their borrowers while repaying the loan amount. Borrowers can pay their instalments either through bank transfers or cheques. However, You can avail auto-debit facilities for your convenience. You can automatically transfer the monthly instalment amount to the lender’s account from your bank account. You don’t have to make an effort to remember every month.
Q. Can I pre-pay the personal loan amount in parts?
A. However, the Part prepayment option is available only by a few lenders in the financing market. You need to check with your potential lender about this facility.
Q. Can I use the loan amount as a self-employed person for any purpose I want?
A. Is there any restriction on how I use it? No. Lenders impose no restrictions on borrowers to use the personal loan fund; hence, you can use it for any individual or business-related purpose.
Q. Should I provide a guarantor for getting a personal loan?
A. In most instances, there is no need for you to provide any guarantor. However, if you have a low credit score and want a personal loan, lenders might ask for co-signing or a guarantor.