MRC Nagar is on the border of Mandaveli with Mylapore, RA Puram, and Santhome. It is a premium residential area in Chennai, situated along the banks of the River Adyar. This posh area consists of big apartments constructed by famous developers. Rani Meyyammai Towers, TVH Beliciaa Towers, and Casagrand Olympus are some of the luxury apartments in this area with Five-star hotels such as JW Marriott and Leela Palace.
Being one of the most expensive places in Chennai, sometimes people may require financial assistance to meet their daily expenses, otherwise, a sudden cash crunch means it might break down your bank account. In such a situation, quick personal loans are one of the best go-to solutions as it is convenient, easily available, and come with a flexible repayment plan. If you are looking for instant loan approval at a lower interest rate and minimal documentation, then look no further as Buddy Loan can be a real-life-savior if you need a Personal loan in MRC Nagar for any unforeseen emergency or to meet personal needs!
How to avail of a personal loan without additional documents?
Personal loans are unsecured loans with no collateral. Most of the lenders provide loans with minimal documents as well. These loans are awarded based on Creditworthiness and the mutual trust you hold with the financial institution. Using the same account for all the other lending activities gives a reasonable opinion for the lender to approve your application in need. Check out the below ways to get a personal loan with minimal/no documentation.
High Credit score:
Maintaining a good credit score, above 750 plays a significant role in approving your loan application as it expresses the creditworthiness of the borrower. Always repay your existing loans or credit bills timely to maintain a good credit score all year long.
The keys to being focused on a good credit score are
-Length of credit history.
You can improve your credit score by maintaining these aspects of your finances, though your credit score doesn’t improve rapidly. Developing a credit score takes its own time.
Check Credit Score For Free With Buddy Score
Your debt-to-income ratio (DTI) is your yearly debt payments divided by your gross annual income. The Debt-To-Income number is one of the ways lenders measure your capability to manage the yearly costs in repayment to the tenured periods to the plan of borrows. Different loan tools have different DTI limits. DTI is calculated as adding up all your yearly debt payments and dividing them by your gross annual income. Your gross yearly income is generally the sum of the money you earned before your levies and other deductions are taken out.
- A good relationship from your point of view means lower interest rates on loans. Customized financial tools for specific requirements like a student loan. In addition to this, charges like an overdraft can be rejected. Lenders have a distinct and flexible amount offered to you and having a mutual trust will help you enjoy the maximum leads of their flexibility.
- A Mutual trust, from your lender’s point of view, is where they cross-sell financial products so that you manage financial involvement with different products. Mutual trust helps the lender increase revenues and, at the same time, create loyalty. Other than savings accounts, this relationship could value insurance, investments, fixed deposits, credit cards, loans, etc.
- If you have a micro, mini or small business, having a solid relationship with your bank can be the best choice to apply for a loan. Your lender can invest in financial advice to you in opening new leads and offers that suit the most to your business requirements. Adding you to new contacts or even giving you a testimonial is another effective act in your business development.
Also Read: Essential Factors To Check In Your Credit Report
How to develop a relationship with your lender?
- Pick a lender at your reachable location, close to your residence or work spot, where you can approach at your convenience. Online business transactions can be scheduled periodically, making a chance to visit the branch regularly.
- Only relying on the famous or extended lender can do the best in service to you, doesn’t work well; All the financial institutions can make leads to satisfying your needs. You will need consistent stability in genuinely developing the wrap-over with the lender.
Also Read: Guide to Get a Personal Loan in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The features of an unsecured personal loan without documents:
Risk-free in nature:
Personal loans are free from risk as you don’t have to enclose any collateral to apply for the loan. It is easier for both the lender and borrower as you will skip the issue of pledging assets in the form of collateral through the lender could have fewer documents on the procedure to be provided in making the approval easy and efficient.
It takes 2 minutes to get the approval of your loan application. And after successful verification, your loan gets disbursal within 24-48 hours. Unsecured loans are instant and easily available.
Simple Eligibility Criteria:
The personal loan eligibility criteria to avail of a loan may vary from lender to lender and that is the reason, you need to check with your lender before applying.
The eligibility scenarios are:
- The minimum monthly salary should be INR 18,000.
- You Must be between the 22-58 age to be eligible for a personal loan.
- You need to be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
No Hidden Fees:
When availing of a personal loan with Buddy Loan, you do not need to pay any hidden or pre-processing feed which helps you to stay stress-free all the time.
If you are a resident of MRC Nagar, you can easily apply for a Personal loan without documents. All you have to do is meet the simple eligibility and submit the required documents to get instant approval. Apply for a personal loan in MRC Nagar now and meet all your financial needs with ease and maximum convenience!
Having any queries? Do reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org